1. Arrival times
- One Week camps and 65cc camps: 12 noon - 5pm on Sunday
- Extended stay camps: contact us
2. ImPACT test. (https://impacttest.com/ )
We will provide a complimentary ImPACT concussion baseline test for every rider between 12 and 5pm on check in day.
3. Orientation Meeting:
There is a mandatory orientation meeting at 5pm on your day of arrival.
4. Payment of Balance
You may pay the remaining camp balance anytime by mailing a check or calling the race shop (229 377 8502). Alternatively, you may pay the balance when you check in at MTF.
Address: MTF (camps), 867 Bold Springs Rd, Cairo, GA 39828
5. Liability forms
All liability forms can be completed on arrival EXCEPT, if you are sending a minor rider (under age 18) without a parent or guardian. In this case you must complete the form below and send it with the rider.
- Complete and have notarized the Healthcare Surrogate Designation (MTF) if you want MTF to make health care decisions for your minor rider
6. What to bring
Most importantly, bring your bike(s) in good working order! Beyond that bring whatever you would normally take to a race including;
- Some parts for minor repairs (unless you want us to provide daily maintenance service for a $45 daily fee)
- Enough clothes (we have 6 washers and 6 dryers but bring 25c coins)
- Workout clothes and sneakers
- A sleeping bag, pillow and a towel if you plan to stay in our bunkhouse.
Note: We can order race fuel or you can buy gas at the nearby gas station.
- In One Week and 65 camps we provide all meals.
- Extended stay camps offer dinners Mon-Thur @ $44 per week.
- Meals at other times are the responsibility of the rider
8. Accommodation options:
- Riders age 13-21 may stay in our bunkhouse ($100 per week extra).
- Individuals or families (max 4) may rent a fully equipped private cabin ($600 per week extra) when available.
- Motorhome grass parking is free, with full hook up is $100 extra.
- Hotels are nearby in Cairo and Thomasville.
9. Cancellation Policy: (Injury only)
We're unable to provide refunds in case of cancellation. If you are injured and cannot attend we will transfer your credit to any other MTF camp in the next 12 months, provided there are spaces available. Please let us know immediately if you need to reschedule. If you do not let us know before the camp begins we cannot transfer your camp credit.